We will happily deliver to a home or commercial address throughout the UK Mainland and beyond. See below for more details:
For our UK mainland customers we can currently offer:
- *FREE 5-7 Working Day Delivery (normally much quicker) on orders over £300
- £26.50 delivery charge on orders under £300
- Nominated Delivery Day – Please contact us for a quote.
For our customers in Northern Ireland, the Offshore Islands or Highlands we can currently offer:
- Please contact us for a quote
For our customers in Ireland we can currently offer:
How will my order be delivered?
- Your order will be delivered by either our own fleet of vans, or via a courier service. If your order is being delivered by ourselves we are able to provide you with an approximate time window. If we have to send your order via a courier then it will be on an all-day service (9am – 6pm) and we will not be able to provide you with one.
- The delivery vehicle will either be a Mercedes Sprinter size van or a delivery truck roughly the same size as a bin lorry – please advise if there are any local access issues
- All deliveries are kerbside only
- Due to insurance guidelines, the delivery is made to the kerbside only and it is up to the driver to determine the nearest accessible point to your property.
- The driver is unable to enter your property or grounds. Should there be an official request by yourself (the customer) to do so then this will be wholly at your own liability and responsibility. We (the company) or third parties will strictly not be liable or responsible for any damage or loss to either buildings, goods, materials, life, structures, or vehicles, on your property or grounds.
- We recommend arranging for adequate help to immediately move your order into your property upon delivery
- Please remember that the grass rolls and / or composite decking boards are heavy items and should be handled with care.
- Please inform us if there are any local access issues close to your property so we can make alternate arrangements – for example, narrow lanes and roadworks.
- We may have to charge extra if a redelivery is needed or a smaller delivery vehicle required