- Reviews (0)
Our 2.9m composite decking – teak (brown) is a low maintenance, long lasting alternative for traditional wooden decking.
It uses a honeycomb structure for the perfect balance between rigidity and lightness.
The boards are two-sided with narrow grooves on one and medium grooves on the other. Either side can be used.
We also have the colour-matched L-Ending Skirts / 90 Degree Trim available.
The required amount of fasteners and screws are included completely FREE with your order.
The required amount of edging trim, approx 1 per 5m2 (L-ending / 90 degree skirt) will be supplied completely FREE with your order.
- Board length: 2.9m
- Board width: 150mm
- Board depth: 25.4mm (1inch)
- Strong but light Honeycomb structure
- Reversible Anti-slip tread patterns
- Comes with FREE hidden fasteners and Black Phosphate screws.
- L-ending skirt / 90 degree trim available in all three colours