- Reviews (0)
Artificial Grass Adhesive
Our artificial grass adhesive is a single component moisture-curing artificial grass joining adhesive of a trowel viscosity designed for bonding artificial grass to a variety of substrates or jointing tapes. The adhesive is tolerant to use in damp and cold conditions, with the final bonds being fully resistant to climatic conditions.
310ml Cartridges. You will receive 1 cartridge per quantity. Order 1 you get 1, Order 5 you get 5 etc…
Used with Joining Tape to complete a join
• Available in a cartridge for easy application
• Simple application for artificial lawn construction.
• Applied to one surface, the adhesive exhibits high bond strength.
• Good tolerance to use in damp, colder conditions.
• Adhesive coloured green to match synthetic grass.
• Single component adhesive used direct from the foil container with no pre-mixing required.
• Ideal for installation or maintenance work.
Covers approx 3 – 4 linear metres of joining tape.
How to use Artificial Grass Adhesive:
(1) Check that the substrates are clean, dry and free from contaminents.
(2) Bead out the adhesive from left to right in a zig-zag pattern down the tape.
(3) Use a serrated trowel to spread evenly.
(4) Weight the bond to ensure a flat, even joint.